CHILDREN LEARN THROUGH PLAY!
During music classes, you and your child will:
- Sing along to original, traditional and multi-cultural musical selections that introduce your child to a variety of different tonal and rhythmic meters.
- Learn to keep and follow a beat through drumming, stomping, dancing and musical play.
- Enjoy a bonding experience that will create memories and make a lasting impression on both you and your child.
- Participate in music activities that help develop your child's motor skills - such as dancing, clapping and bouncing.
- Experience the touch and feel of rhythm instruments specifically designed for tiny hands.
The highly researched music class curriculum sparks the inner musician in everyone! Even the most reserved parents leave our classes humming new songs and tapping their toes.
Through fun-filled music and movement, KMR curriculum targets infants through the early childhood years when the mind and child are most receptive to music learning.
The goal is to enable all children to achieve basic music competence, the ability to sing in tune and keep an accurate beat.
This weekly experience focuses on experiential learning to immerse infants, toddlers and children in developmentally appropriate music and movement activities and tactile adventures.
For more information on the Kids' MusicRound program please visitwww.kidsmusicround.com or click the KMR logo above.